His pace is frenetic. He holds no hostages. He’s been called a cross between Rodney Dangerfield, Ralph Kramden and a Bull in a china shop. He says what you are thinking but are afraid to say out loud. The bottom line is this: Wear adult diapers if you are going to see Vic DiBitetto perform live. Vic is now a successful national headliner and selling out theatres across the US.
• Featured in Kevin James’ movie Mall Cop 2
• An internet sensation with over 500 million views worldwide
• Regularly featured on the nationally syndicated daytime TV show Right This Minute
• Headlined in The Three Tenors
(who can’t sing) Tour across the country
• Currently the host of a digital TV show for Hearst Digital/Entertainment called Vic’s Picks
Vic has created many viral video characters like Tony Gaga, That Guy, Frankie Pentangelli, and Ticked Off Vic. His locker room satires, where he pretends to be the Grand Poohbah of Baseball and Football Operaish for The Yankees and the Giants, are now legendary. And his Bread and Milk video is like a Christmas Carol as it comes back on TV, radio and on the news every time it snows almost anywhere in the world.
You’ve never seen anything like Vic DiBitetto on stage. There’s a reason why people see him over and over again. Vic DiBitetto…blue collar in a red sauce.
Service fees apply to tickets purchased on-line and at the ticketbooth window.Must be 21 & up to enter
• There are no refunds, cancellations or exchanges for tickets.
• Tickets purchased for the wrong show date or time cannot be exchanged for a different show date or time.
• Only click the submit button once to avoid additional charges.
• All acts and show times are subject to change.